Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving food + Friends= Wonderful Memories!

We had our annual Thanksgiving with friends last night. It was so much fun and there was so much yummy food! I am so THANKFUL for all my wonderful friends and family. I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams. Especially in times like these, I feel so very fortunate to be surrounded by wonderful people like them. I am truly in a great place and so happy to be where God has put me. Thanks to all of you for making our Thanksgiving so special and sharing your families with us!:)
Connie,Erin, Michelle and I
My mom and me, I swear I never noticed that our eyes are starting to be the same color.....


Mavery holding Ambers' new baby, Brady.



Some of the best girls EVER!!



Erin, Connie, and Michelle




Mom and cutie, Brady

Amber and her baby









No comments: