Sunday, November 9, 2008

A day with Nana

Yesterday the kiddos and I spent the day with their Nana (my mom-in-law), we went to The Harbor (our favorite) and had lunch, we went into Harbor Girl and she bought Mavery THE cutest little outfit and then we went to see the new movie Madagascar 2. McKade has been to 1 other movie and he did sooo good, so I was hoping he would do well in this movie as well. He was very hungry when we first got there so he had some of his bottle and fell asleep at the beginning of the movie, but when he woke up we didn't even know because he was watching the movie. He was very cute, he even laughed a few times. Mavery loved it as did I and Sharon. It was even better than the first in my opinion!! I would even go see it again!!:) Here are a few pics I took of the kids with their Nana....

Getting a little wet!


Staring at the water fountain....







No comments: