Friday, November 7, 2008

The BIRDS!!!


This morning when I got up I went to talk to Mark who was in the garage. It was funny because I could barely here myself speak because of the overwhelming sound of chirping. I went and glanced in our yard and I was blown away. There were HUNDREDS of birds in our yard and when I went in I could here thumping against our back door and there were hundreds of birds back there, too. Mark and I both took a whole bunch of pictures. It was an amazing sight, also our cats completley freaked out, to them that was a giant buffet just waiting for them. LOL! The best part was when they flew away, they all flapped their wings at the same time and took off, but the sound was something I have never heard before, it gave me chills, it was so cool. Here are some pics I took...........
















1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, I don't think I have ever seen so many birds at one time. Great pics.