Friday, November 7, 2008

Animal Crackers......

This afternoon I was making a snack for Mavery and opened a bag of animal crackers for her. McKade is now my little shadow, he hates being alone in a room so he pretty much goes wherever I go. So, this afternoon he sat in his Bumbo watching everything his mommy did in the kitchen from marinating pork tenderloin, to boiling rice, he loves being there and observing. I didn't think much about making Mavery's snack with him watching he never really shows any interest in eating anything. Well, let me tell you, he showed an interest in the animal crackers!! He saw Mavery put one in her mouth and he saw me put one in mine and that was it.....he HAD to have one!! It was so funny!! I didn't let him chomp down or anything but he did suck on it and you could tell he LOVED it! He kept trying to get me to shove the whole thing in his mouth! Needless to say he got to suck on 3 crackers (they kept getting so gross I had to throw them away and get another). So, I guess it is time to introduce rice cereal now. FUN!! I can't beleive my baby will be 5 month in a couple of weeks!!:(


YUMMMMMM..........
Give me more!!


These do not taste like those crackers!!


No comments: