Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mmmmmm......Kitty!!!

Yesterday we met my mom for lunch so Mavs could spend the day with her. We had a great lunch and Mavs went shopping and to the movies with my mom and then she brought her back home. Well, one of the things Mavery got on their little shopping spree was the cute little stuffed kitty ornament that you can put on the tree, Mavery loves little bitty things and I'm sure this was the motivation behind the purchase. When she took it out to show me she also showed her little brother, who had a really surprising reaction.....he wanted that kitty!! BAD!! LOL!! He got so excited about it he was shaking!! He just had to hold it and of course it then went into his mouth. Below are some pictures I took and also a little video, I was laughing so hard I was in tears, it was the funniest thing he has done so far!!
My mom and Miss Mavs




Where's my kitty???


There's my kitty!!
Oh, thank you.....

YUUUMMMM....good kitty!!!



























No comments: