Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally, SPRING is ALMOST here!!!

Well, I FINALLY have a new computer!! It was quite a process, we originally wanted to get a home computer with a monitor so we could all use it if we needed to, but when I went and checked out all there was out there, the home PC's were way more than a fully loaded laptop. So, I have a new laptop! YAY! This post I am adding a few videos of McKade from over the past couple of months. He is 8 months old now and I am trying to get as many cute things he does on video as possible.

Today is a big day for Mavery. She has her very first TAKS test today!! It is in Reading and she was super excited about it. Her teacher felt she is 100% ready and to be honest, the girl LOVES to read, just like her mom!:) But, she is picky about what she likes, she loves Judy Moody books, but she now has every single one that has come out, so we are hoping that the author starts putting a few more out soon. She just discoverd "The English Roses" a series of books written by Madonna about a group of friends in London. She LOVES the 1st book so much, I have seen her read it twice already, and it isn't even a book-book, it basically introduces you to the girls and tells you all about them. I'm excited she likes them so much, she was starting to give up on finding something she liked and had been asking me if I would read "Twilight" to her......UH, NO! LOL!! Still a little young for that.

I know spring is getting closer, I love these warm days we have had off and on. Mavery has Spring Break starting on the 16th, that is in less than 2 weeks!! Then it is just a couple more months and she is out of school for the summer.....how the time does fly! I'm trying to not to think about it too much, it makes me sad, because it means Mavery will almost be in the 4th grade and my little man will be a whole YEAR old! :( O.k....can't think of that. I am hoping to take the kids to the Ft. Worth zoo while Mavery is out of school, I just need the weather to cooperate. Yay for springtime!!!

Well, here are a couple of videos......enjoy!! I'll post more soon!!



No comments: