Friday, March 27, 2009

Wearable art.....



I know I have been blogging more about things lately than family, but to be very honest, there isn't a whole lot going on over here. So, I have been working on my business and trying to get the website advertised on some different blogs. While doing this I have come across some of the greatest websites and crafters in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!! One of my new favorite is a little online jewelry shop called "Purple Toes Jewelry". There is some really cute and unique necklaces, earrings, and rings. I am so in love with the necklaces. I can't wait to order some for this spring and summer!! Here are a few pics of my favorites, I also included the web address in case anyone wants to check out all the goods!




This is my FAVORITE!! Love the colors.



I love this face within a face.....beautiful art!

No comments: