Monday, March 16, 2009

Eye Candy...


I am the ultimate shopper, but more than shopping, I love to CREATE. I am really bad about it though. I go out and spend money on all the scrap booking stuff (over $100) and it is all still sitting in my desk drawers. I bought stuff for McKades book and Maverys and I have not done a thing with any of the stuff and I have had it now for a year. I guess it would help if I actually knew HOW to scrapbook. lol! I am in the midst of making some cute items for CupCake FabuLous in addition to all of the cupcakes, I figured we could throw in some cute one of a kind items with cupcakes on them, so now I am trying to learn to sew or should I say stitch.....it is all very interesting.



I love being crafty, but it is so hard to focus on just one thing, when there are thousands of things I want to do! So, I thought I would add a couple of pics I found that are total eye candy for me. They literally make me want to jump up and go thrift store shopping, or learn how to paint, sew, or refinish furniture. I found a really cute website... http://jerusalemgreer.com/index.htm and she has some great photos of things I could only DREAM of doing but, here are a couple of things she has done that I love....

How great is this little playroom???








Now this next inspiration was found by my friend Leigh Ann, who saw it and instantly thought of me (thank goodness), because I LOVE all her little art pieces and most of all her refinished furniture! Her name is Catherine and she has "The Red Shoes" blog and store..... http://www.redshoeshomegoods.com/index.cfm . Here are a couple examples of her work, she just makes me want to refinish ALL my chairs and furniture....


This dresser just screams my name!! LOL! I LOVE it!












Such great eye candy!! I wish I had the time and persistence it takes to create all these things. One day I hope to get a few things done, but for now I will have to check back in with these great ladies websites and blogs to see what kind of eye candy they come up with next!:)


O.k.....Just 1 more.....I saw this and it is just TOO CUTE!! Way out of my price range, but so adorable..

This is one YUMMY cupcake!!



No comments: