Thursday, March 19, 2009

WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO....oh, wait, Just Kidding!!

I LOVE this picture!




Well, yesterday was a very interesting day for us. We planned a couple of weeks ago to go to the Ft. Worth Zoo with our friends Connie, Geneva and Ethan. Mavery was really excited and I was really looking forward to McKade seeing all the animals. We took off around 9:30 and I had an errand to run then we were on our way. We ran into some traffic about 2.3 miles from the zoo (I have a GPS) I figured it had to be wreck or something, but we were literally just sitting there. We sat there until 12:45......I sat in traffic for over 2 HOURS!!!! It was ALL zoo traffic! There was nowhere to park and the police that were directing traffic had no idea what they were doing, they were sending people to "no man land" to park, and after sitting in that traffic for another 30 minutes and finding not one single parking spot, we decided to turn around and go home. We met Connie and her family at a little restaurant and took a break for a few minutes but, it was such a disappointment. We tried to save the day by going to the park, McKade has never been before and it was his first time in a swing. He LOVED it! I made a couple of videos of the kids and I also took some super cute pics! Here are the videos, I will add the pics later!:)











1 comment:

Lisa Pisa Puddin Pie said...

Awww! Sorry to hear about the zoo what a bummer. But hey, at least he doesn't know what he is missing! And he got to swing for the first time ever so I think he had a pretty good day. Hugs!