Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patches everywhere!!





Well, over the past week we have been to 2 pumpkin patches! They are everywhere and we really went to a couple of great ones. The first one I took the kiddos and my mom to was really cool with painted hay bales made to look like jack'o'lanterns and they also had some really cute pumpkins too. Mavery of course liked the little tiny ones and the little ears of corn that were colored.

The second pumpkin patch we went to was with my cousin, Courtney and her daughter, Jacly. They came to visit for the week from Louisana. We had fun, even though it was a crazy day. I am so happy it is fall! It is taking forever for the cooler weather to hit, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will be here before Halloween.


1 comment:

stacie said...

What pumpkin patches did you go to?

That would be a fun thing to do. My sister has been trying to grow her own pumpkins in our backyard, but they seem to take forever to bloom;)