Sunday, October 26, 2008

Birthdays, Birthdays and Babies!

We had a crazy weekend with 3 birthdays! One of them we were not able to actually attend, it was my best friend Ellen, who lives in Georgia but we did send her cupcakes! We went to our friend Jessi's birthday party last night, it was really fun and we did have to leave the babies at home. My mom came over to watch them and McKade did really well at first and then he started having a few meltdowns, I put him down for a nap before I left and apparently it was not a "nap" because he stayed down the whole night. Poor baby! But he did well with his Gammy and was very happy to see her this morning. Mavery of course loves spending time with her and I think enjoys getting a break from her parents. Ha!! Today was my cousin, Kayla's 19th birthday and we went to the cookout they had for her. She had a ton of friends over and it kinda made me miss those good ol' high school days.....kinda! LOL! I still have so many of my friends from those days and it has been so great getting to see how we have all grown up over the years. So, here are some pics from our very busy weekend.

Jessi the Birthday girl!!

At Blue Mesa
Erin and I at Sting
Mark and I at Sting
My cousin Kayla being silly



Kayla and her friends playing Twister
Kayla and her Cupcake


Mavery and McKade



McKade and his Gammy











No comments: