Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Harbor and the spider...

Mark and I



Mark is on vacation (YAY!) this whole week and part of next week and we have been trying to find things to do together. Today we went to lunch at The Harbor and then walked around the water with McKade. While we walked down to the water I saw all these spider webs and I started to feel them on my face, YUCK! When we got down in front of the water I noticed Mark had tons of spider webs on him, I got them off and we went and sat on a bench. I turned to do something and Mark says "Be still, there's a spider in your hair.", uh, yeah....I freaked out!! That stupid spider and his webs decided to land on MY head to continue his little web mission!! I probably looked like a complete idiot jumping up and down and shaking my head. LOL!! Needless to say it apparently jumped off the first time I jumped and shook because Mark found it on the bench where I was sitting. So that was our adventure for the day!!
My little spider friend! (You can't see him that well)
Little McKade
We then went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got the BEST Caramel/Candy apples!! I LOVE caramel apples. They are the best, I even took pictures of them, they are so pretty! HA!

No comments: