Sunday, October 19, 2008

Balloons and a TuTu

Today I decided to spend the day with Mavery and do something fun. She has been such a great big sister and has adjusted very well to having a new baby brother. I know she does not get the time with me that she is so used to and it is hard for me to just go the way I did before. We always went out to eat together and shopping, she was always my "buddy". Since McKade is here it is alot harder to take off and do the things Mavery has become accustomed to. So, today we decided to go out and take some fun pictures of her and her new tutu that she got for Halloween. I think she had fun and I know I did! It was great watching her dance around and play with her balloons. Here are some pics I got......






After we took pictures the first thing Mavery asked me was if she could send the balloons up to Sterling and Kasey in heaven. Sterling is Maverys little cousin who passed March of 2007 at age 2, and Kasey is her Aunt Ellens little brother who passed in 2005 at age 16. We wrote notes to each of them on the balloons and let Mavery say a prayer and release them. It was very sweet......I don't think a day goes by that either of them do not cross my mind. But it truly touches my heart when my sweet 8 year old remembers them and wants to show that they will never be forgotten.......


1 comment:

The Jones' said...

These Pictures are PRICELESS! You did a good Job on them! One thing about Mavery that I LOVE is shes so caring & always thinks about everyone else. Just like at the Pumpkin Patch when she bought Jacly those 2 little Pumpmkins with her own money. That was sooo sweet of her to do that!
Love Yall!
Court