Thursday, October 16, 2008

New!!


O.k.....so I know I have been posting quite a bit about McKade but, it is so hard not to when he is changing so much, I swear there will be plenty of posts about my sweet girl!! She definitely has her moments!;) So, we have been noticing our little man has been getting pretty bored sitting around in his swing and Boppy. So we started searching online for something more fun and interactive. We found some cool excer-saucers and bouncers and even the Bumbo. Out of them all the Rainforest activity bouncer was rated the highest with 5 stars and TONS of reviews.
We headed out today in search it and brought it home for McKade. All I can say is he LOVES it!! He is soooo cute in it! You have to watch the video and see for yourself, but it is hands down better than the excer-saucer we had for Mavery. If you have a little one I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwe...look at wittle McKade

He's so darn cute and that song he's bouncing to his too funny:)

lots of love,
Stac