Monday, October 13, 2008

My sweet little boy.....


My sweet little boy is getting bigger. I can't believe he is almost 4 months old. His little personality is coming out more and more these days. He is like his dad in so many ways, he is so quiet and reserved, but so sweet and lovable. He does seem to have a hard time with people outside our family (Me, Mark, and Mavs) I guess that has alot to do with the fact that we don't go out very much and he doesn't get to see family all that much either. My mom tries to see them at least once a week, which is good because I think McKade warms up to her alot quicker than others. I just feel so bad when he cries and cries at people he hasn't seen in a while. He went to my in-laws last night while we went to see Joel Olsteen, he was already crying when we left. When we went to pick the kids up I heard all about how he cried the entire time we were gone. It makes me sad to leave him, and even more sad that family can't enjoy him or see the sweet baby that he really is. He is just a little anti-social right now. I will just have to enjoy him here at home and love all his little quirks. He is growing so fast and I know in a couple of months he will be even bigger and have all sorts of new cute things he does. I just hate he is growing so fast. I love every minute with him, and I swear he changes overnight.




No comments: