Friday, June 19, 2009

Fathers

I have a great dad and even though I don't get see him all that much anymore, I am so very blessed to have been raised by such a great man. There is a quote I read one day and I feel it fits what my dad is to me... "Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!! " It takes a REAL man to raise another mans child, and that is exactly what my dad did, he raised me as his own and taught me to be the person I am today. It really does take a village to raise a child and there are many villagers in my life who I learned so much from. I hope my dad has a wonderful Fathers day and knows how much I love him for all he has given me and taught me!! Love you Dad!



As for my wonderful husband......I could not ask for a better dad for our kids. We get busy and sometimes don't get to have the family time we should but, when we do, Mark makes sure it is extra special. He has been someone our daughter admires and loves so much, he has, for the past year been our little boys super hero, and he has been the best provider for us. This will be his first Fathers day as a dad of 2 and we are going to make it super special!



I wish all the dads out there a very Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments: