Thursday, June 11, 2009

Car Seat, Noodles, and a Hula Hoop.....

McKade will be 1 year old in a week!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! Time just seems to glide on by whether I want it to or not. He has had a fun week so far, he got a new car seat, tried noodles for the first time and got his first look at a hula hoop (which he LOVES)! We have a VERY busy few weeks ahead. This weekend my best friend flies in from Georgia for her baby shower I am throwing for her. It is also my friend Erins, 29th b-day, which is a big deal, too. Then next weekend is little mans 1st b-day and Fathers Day!! Lots and lots to do for ALL of these occasions. Hopefully everything will go smoothly. Summer has definitely started out with a bang!
McKade in his new car seat from Nana and Jo-Jo!

Yummy NOODLES!!!

The mess following the noodle enjoyment.....

He LOVES his sisters new hula hoop!!

No comments: