Monday, May 30, 2011

Wow...I'm a bad blogger!

A-B Honor Roll for the WHOLE YEAR! GO MAVS!

















I guess keeping up with everything going on like, kids, job, family, friends....it's hard to keep up with this blog. I can't beleive that it is summer again and our girl will be going into the 6th grade this fall. Our little man will be 3 in a few weeks and it just all seems so unreal.


Below are some pics from Mavery's awards ceremony...


Mavs and her best friend...
Mavs and friends...

Getting her awards....













Time does seem to go by faster and faster the older I get. I don't like it. I feel like I need more time to enjoy my kids and I definitely need more time to do all the things I think we should be doing as a family. Where you think you will be at age 30 when your 18 and daydreaming about the future, is completely different than where you actually end up. Most of it is more amazing than I ever, ever dreamed. I'm looking forward to a great summer and plan of trying to get a few more posts up on this blog. :)

No comments: