Friday, April 17, 2009

New stuff!!














I feel so bad neglecting my family blog. It has been super busy around here, spring seems to be my busiest time with the business and I love every second of it, but it doesn't leave much time for anything else. McKade has been growing in leaps and bounds the past few weeks and Mavery is gearing up for her Math TAKS test in a week. Then I am sure time will just keep flying by and Mavs will be out of school and we will be planning a 1st birthday party for our little man.








McKade is rolling and rolling and he now scoots backward, it is so cute!! He loves sitting up and playing with his toys. He has become very vocal with growling, and yelling Da-Da and Ba-Ba over and over. He hasn't gotten Ma-Ma figured out yet. He is now drinking out of a sippy cup when he eats lunch and dinner. I just love every second with him, even though he is starting to get more independent. He is still my little snuggle bug. His first Easter was spent at his PaPa and Grammys. He did really great in church and liked playing with his sisters eggs, but he is still too little to grasp the concept of egg hunting.:) I didn't get any pictures of the kids this Easter because I forgot my camera at home! It makes me sick that I didn't have it, I always take it everywhere! Mark got a couple of pics on his phone, but they are pretty blurry.

As you can see McKade is very busy these days, and LOVES his daddy. Sorry there aren't too many pics of Miss Mavery, she is so busy playing outside and also with school I haven't gotten a chance to get any of her. Hopefully as the weather gets nicer we will be able to have more outings as a family and get more pics up!

No comments: