Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another year going, going......


I just can't say it enough......where did the time go? I swear some days I feel 18, and some days I wish to God I was 2 again, and other days I feel 80. In just another day I will hit the big 3-1. I am still not completley sure I should be in my 30's already. I don't feel 30ish....of course how are you supposed to feel when you hit 30? I was pregnant and busy getting ready for a baby when I turned 30 and I guess I never really freaked out or anything because I had so many other things going on. This year however, I am starting to freak out a little bit. When I turn 31, I will have 9 years and I will be 40!!! 4-0.....OMG! That is sooooo scary to me. There are all these things I want to do, places I want to see, experiences I want to have, am I going to have time for them all? Will they ever happen? These are the crazy thoughts I keep having. So stupid, because I know my life is a gift from God, and he chooses when it is over, but still my brain keeps racing with thoughts of all these things. Time has gone by so fast these past years, I still am in awe that I have a daughter who will be 9 and a baby who is almost 6 months old. I feel blessed to have the family that I have, as well as my extended family, and I have the best friends. I really live a wonderful life and have enjoyed every year of it so far. I hope this coming year is just as wonderful as the years past. I guess I will find out in another day......

No comments: